Thursday, 28 February 2008

2008 Lent Edition - Lena



A close friend of mine, Noel (where did hi-dal-go) helped to open the first 'door' to the faith. My journey into the faith started with Noel's help and it's been 7 years since I opened that door.

I wanna thank Noel for inviting me for the Street Retreat - it's been a while since I last gave this much time to myself to reflect. These images do not necessarily reflect my interpretation of faith but it is the messages that I see everyday that makes me think of Him,

Here's my reflection for today:

Give me eyes so I may see
Gicve me ears so I may hear
Give me heart so I may live
Give me faith so I may breathe

For my heart truly belongs to only You
My feet rooted to Your Life
My soul sings only of Your praise
My praise sings of Your love

Reign in my heart
Truly,
Faithfully.

Lena Celeste Iryanti
24 February 2008

No comments: